Our solutions to develop your international business.
FD&L is constantly keeping up to date to adapt to the ever-increasingly rapid changes in the global transport market. In this way, we create value for our customers by offering the most efficient solutions for broadening their scope of business with the international distribution of products along the traditional and e-commerce channels.
Multinational partner companies
Expertise and rapidity for your overseas shipments guaranteed by the support of reliable and competitive international partners. The agreement stipulated by SDA with EURODIS and FedEX gives us access to all the services of this large multinational group specialized in road transport in Europe, the leader in combined freight with the service called Road Europe.
Delivery is guaranteed by 9.00/12.00.
For overseas shipments, the following express services are provided by air:
• International express service for documents and parcels in EEC countries.
• International express service for documents in non-EEC European countries, the USA and the rest of the world.
• International express service for parcels in non-EEC European countries, the USA and the rest of the world.
The European and international truck shipment services meet all transport needs in Europe.
Delivery is guaranteed within 2/4 working days in the principal European countries.
• Single-parcel service with delivery for goods weighing less than 30 kg in new and old EEC countries.
• Multi-parcel service with delivery for goods weighing up to 1000 kg and above 1000 kg in new and old EEC countries.
• Single-parcel, multi-parcel, pallet and combi-freight (single parcel and pallet solution) shipment service in Europe.
For transport overseas, you can ask for a custom-made estimate for "groupage" shipments by sea, road and air all over the world, a solution that ensures an economic advantage for the customer.
Accessories on request for international shipments
- Import: pick up overseas
- Parcel retrieval
- Hold for pick-up request
- Shipment redelivery
- Return to sender
- Digipod: digital proof of delivery
- Printed proof of delivery